How To Enter In The Unlock Code on Your iPhone 7:
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will indicate “Activation Required”. If you have already purchased an unlock code, you may continue to step 4. If you havent, you will need to do so before you can proceed. To place your order, visit our iPhone 7 unlock code webpage.
4. After placing your order, you will need to wait for your unlock activation email. This is an email that we will send you to let you know that your phone has been unlocked.
5. Once you receive the activation email, you are ready to complete the unlock process. Launch the iTunes application on your computer. If a new version of iTunes is available, take the update.
6. With iTunes open, connect your phone to your computer. Your iPhone will go to the home screen and you should see some signal bars from your new carrier in the upper left hand corner, indicating that the phone has been unlocked as it has now picked up your new carrier. If that does not happen, close itunes, open it again, plug in your phone and sync it once more.
7. Your phone is now factory unlocked.
About the Apple iPhone 7:
The Apple iPhone 7 was launched in September 2016. A few of the impressive features of this smartphone consist of a Quad-core 2.34 GHz processor, six-core graphics GPU, Apple A10 Fusion chipset, 32/128/256 GB of built-in storage space, 2 GB RAM, 4.7 inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors, Fingerprint sensor, 12 Megapixel phase detectionautofocus quad-LED flash camera, 2160p@30fps & 1080p@30/60/120fps video, 7 MP secondary camera with face detection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, Gps, and works on the iOS 10.0.1 Os.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Our iphone unlock is 100% permanent, so you can take updates from Apple without the fear of re-locking the phone. It will work on any iPhone 7 regardless of the software/firmware version.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com