How to Enter In The Unlock Code on Your LG Aristo:
There are two unlocking methods for the LG Aristo. Here is the first method.
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard into your phone (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier).
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will prompt you for the “Sim network unlock PIN”. Type in your unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage.
4. Your phone is now unlocked.
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*210#
(Replace 210 with your model number)
3. If the phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. The phone will prompt you for the “SIM network unlock pin”. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
About the LG Aristo:
The LG Aristo was launched in January 2017. A few of the notable features of this cellphone include a Quad-core (1400 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit) processor, Adreno 308 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 8917 chipset, 16 GB of built-in storage space, 1.5 GB RAM, 5.0 inch IPS LCD touch screen with 16M colors, 13 Mp autofocus led flash camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, Gps, and works on the Android v7.0 (Nougat) Operating-system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com