How To Enter In The Unlock Code on Your LG B470:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will prompt you for a “Sim network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
4. Phone is unlocked!
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*470#
3. If the Phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. You will see the message “SIM network unlock pin. Unlock Attempt 1 of 10?. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Here is the last unlocking method.
1. Input a non accepted simcard (a sim that isnt from the original carrier) and power on the phone
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial *#865625#
3. Phone will prompt you to enter in your “Sim network unlock PIN”
4. Enter the unlock code.
5. Device should say: “Network Unlock Successful”
6. Your phone is now permanently unlocked.
About the LG B470:
The LG B470 was launched in 2016. A few of the impressive features of this phone consist of a Single core 230 MHz cpu, 256 MB of built in storage space, 128 MB RAM, 2.2 inch TFT touchscreen display, 1.3 Mega-pixel camera, Bluetooth v2.1, and more.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com