How to Enter In The Unlock Code on Your LG G6:
There are two unlocking methods for the LG G6. Here is the first method.
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard into your phone (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier).
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will prompt you for the “Sim network unlock PIN”. Type in your unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage.
4. Your phone is now unlocked.
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*871#
(Replace 871 with your model number, for example: 871 for AT&T, 872 for T-Mobile)
3. If the phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. The phone will prompt you for the “SIM network unlock pin”. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
About the LG G6:
The LG G6 was launched in March 2017. A few of the impressive features of this mobile phone include
a Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor, Adreno 530 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset, 32/64 GB of integrated storage space, 4 GB RAM, 5.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen touchscreen with 16M colors, dual 13 Megapixel dial LED flash digital camera, 2160p@30fps video, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, Gps, and runs on the Android v7.0 (Nougat) Operating system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com