How To Enter In The Unlock Code on Your LG V20:
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard into your phone (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier).
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will prompt you for the “Sim network unlock PIN”. Type in your unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage.
4. Your phone is now unlocked.
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*900#
(use 2945#*918# for t-mobile usa or 2945#*910# for at&t)
3. If the phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. The phone will prompt you for the “SIM network unlock pin”. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
About the LG V20:
The LG V20 was released in October 2016. A few of the impressive features of this smartphone include
a Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor, Adreno 530 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, 32/64 GB of built in storage space, 4 GB RAM, 5.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen touch screen with 16M colors, dual 16 Mega-pixel laser auto-focus LED flash camera, 2160p@30fps video, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, Gps, and runs on the Android v7.0 (Nougat) Operating system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com