How to Enter Unlock Codes on your BlackBerry 7100 & 7130:
1. On the Home screen, click the Tools icon. The Options screen appears.
2. In the tools screen, select the Settings icon.
3. Scroll to SIM Card and select it. You should see the phone number and the SIM ID number.
4. Type ‘mepp2′ to display the dialog box asking for the unlock code (Press the Alt + 2 key to get the number 2) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
5. Input the SIM Unlock code
6. Press in the jog dial once