The Doro PhoneEasy 620 is a very basic and easy to use phone. It comes with 78MB of integrated storage space (as well as an external microSD card slot that could be expanded up to 32 Gigabytes), 2.4 inch touchscreen with 262K colors, 2.0 Mega-pixel auto-focus digital camera, Bluetooth v2.1, and runs on a proprietary Os.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your Doro PhoneEasy 620:
1. Insert a non accepted simcard (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier). Power on phone.
2. You will the be prompted to enter the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our Doro unlock code webpage.
3. You should see a success message. Your phone is now unlocked.
Here is the second unlocking method if the above fails.
1. Remove the simcard from your phone, then turn on phone.
2. Type *#787464#
3. Enter in the unlock code
4. Your phone is now unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com