The LG Optimus 4G LTE was launched in November 2011. A few of the notable features on this cellphone include a Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor chip, 2 GB of built-in storage space (in addition to an external microSD card slot that comes with 8GB of extra storage and can be expanded up to 32 Gb), 1 GB RAM, 4.5 inch HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors, 8 Mega-pixel autofocus LED flash digital camera with 1080p video recording, secondary 1.3 MP camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP/EDR, Gps, and works on the Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) Os.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG Optimus 4G LTE:
There are three unlocking methods for the LG Optimus 4G LTE. Here is the first method.
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will prompt you for a “Sim network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
4. Phone is unlocked!
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*930#
3. Phone will display a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”. You must select Network Lock.
4. You will see the message “SIM network unlock pin. Unlock Attempt 1 of 10?. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com