The LG Thrive P506 was launched in April 2011. A few of the notable features on this smartphone consist of a 600 MHz ARM 11 processor, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset, Adreno 200 GPU, 160 MB of integrated storage space (plus an external microSD card slot that comes with 2GB of extra storage and can be expanded up to 32 Gb), 3.2 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 256K colors, 3.15 Mega pixel autofocus camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1, Gps, and runs on the Android v2.2 (Froyo) Os.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG Thrive P506:
There are three unlocking methods for this phone. Here is the first method.
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will prompt you for a “Sim network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
4. Phone is unlocked!
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Input a non accepted simcard (a sim that isnt from the original carrier) and power on the phone
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial *#865625#
3. Phone will prompt you to enter in your “Sim network unlock PIN”
4. Enter the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network Unlock Successful”
6. Your phone is now permanently unlocked.
Here is the last unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*506#
3. You will see the message “SIM network unlock pin. Unlock Attempt 0 of 10″. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com