The LG Optimus Pro C660 (aka LG Gossip Pro) was launched in July 2011. A few of the impressive features of this smartphone consist of an 800 MHz cpu, 150 MB of integrated storage space (as well as an external microSD card slot that comes with 8GB of extra storage and could be expanded up to 32 Gb), 256 MB RAM, 2.8 inch TFT capacitive touch screen with 256K colors, 3.15 Mp camera, Wi-Fi, Gps navigation, and works on the Android v2.3.3 (Gingerbread) Os.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG Optimus Pro C660:
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*660#
3. Phone will prompt you to enter in your “Sim network unlock PIN”
4. Enter the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network Unlock Successful”
6. Your phone is now permanently unlocked.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com