The LG Optimus L7 P700 was released in May 2012. A few of the impressive features of this phone consist of a 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor, Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon chipset, Adreno 200 GPU, 4 GB of built in storage space (as well as an external microSD card slot that could be expanded up to 32 Gb), 512 MB RAM, 4.3 inch touchscreen display, 5 Mp autofocus LED flash camera, VGA@30fps video, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, Gps, and works on the Android v4.0.3 (Gingerbread) Operating system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
There are two unlocking methods for the LG Optimus L7 P700. Here is the first method.
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard into your phone (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier).
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will prompt you for the “Sim network unlock PIN”. Type in your unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage.
4. Your phone is now unlocked.
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*700#
3. If the phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. The phone will prompt you for the “SIM network unlock pin”. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com