The LG Nitro HD was released in December 2011. A few of the notable features of this smartphone consist of a Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion GHz processor, 4 Gigabytes of built-in storage space (in addition to an external microSD card slot that can support up to 32 Gigabytes of additional storage), 1 GB of RAM, AH-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen touchscreen display with 16 million colors, 8 Mega-pixel autofocus LED flash camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0, Gps navigation, and runs on the Android OS v2.3.5 (can be upgraded) Operating system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG Nitro HD P930:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will prompt you for a “Sim network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code. Input the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage
4. Phone is unlocked!
Here are alternate code entry instructions if the method above does not work for you.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*930#
3. Phone will display a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”. You must select Network Lock.
4. You will see the message “SIM network unlock pin. Unlock Attempt 1 of 10″. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage. After entering in the code, you might be asked to enter it in a second time
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com