The BlackBerry Curve 9320 was released in May 2012. A few of the notable features of this smartphone include a QWERTY keyboard, 512 MB of integrated storage space (as well as an external microSD card slot that could be expanded up to 32 Gigabytes), 512 MB RAM, 2.44 inch TFT touch screen with 65K colors, 3.15 Megapixel autofocus LED flash digital camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, Bluetooth v2.1, Gps, and runs on the BlackBerry 7.1 Operating system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your Blackberry Curve 9320:
1. Insert a non accepted simcard (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier). Power on phone.
2) After the phone boots up, it will show the message “Your current sim card requires an unlock code. Would you like to unlock it?”. Press on “Yes”.
3) Enter the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock Blackberry webpage.
4) The phone should say “Code accepted”. Your Blackberry is now unlocked.
Here are the alternate unlocking instructions if the method above gives you trouble.
1) Input a non accepted simcard in the phone (any simcard that is not from the original phone carrier). Power on phone.
2) Go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Simcard
3) Hold the SHIFT button and Type MEPD
4) A Personalization screen will show up, which will show “Sim”, “Network”, “Network Subset”, “Service Provider”, “Corporate”. On that same screen, hold the ALT button and press the buttons MEP2 (as you type, you wont see anything appear on the screen, but just go ahead and type it anyway).
5) Phone will say “Enter Network MEP Code”
6) Enter the unlock code.
7) The phone should say “Code accepted”. Your Blackberry is now unlocked.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com