The Apple iPhone 4S was launched in October 2011. A few of the notable features on this phone include a Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, Apple A5 chipset, PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU, 16/32/64 GB of built-in storage space, 512 MB RAM, 3.5 inch Corning Gorilla Glass TFT capacitive touch screen with 16M colors, 8 Mega pixel autofocus LED flash digital camera, 1080p@30fps video, videocalling over Wi-Fi and 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, Gps, and works on iOS 5 (upgradable to iOS 6.0).
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Our iphone unlock is 100% permanent, so you can take updates from Apple without the fear of re-locking the phone. It will work on any iPhone 4S regardless of the software/firmware version.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your iPhone 4S:
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard into your iPhone (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier).
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will indicate “Activation Required”. If you have already purchased an unlock code, you may continue to step 4. If you haven’t, you will need to do so before you can proceed. To place your order, visit our iPhone 4S unlock code webpage.
4. After placing your order, you will need to wait for your unlock activation email. This is an email that we will send you to let you know that your phone has been unlocked.
5. Once you receive the activation email, you are ready to complete the unlock process. Launch the iTunes application on your computer. If a new version of iTunes is available, take the update.
6. With iTunes open, connect your phone to your computer. Your iPhone will go to the home screen and you should see some signal bars from your new carrier in the upper left hand corner. On your computer, the message “Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked” will be displayed. Click “continue” to finish setting up your iPhone.
7. Your phone is now factory unlocked.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com