The LG C195 (aka LG C197, LG C199) was released in 2012. A few of the notable features on this cellphone consist of a MT6236 chipset, QWERTY keyboard, 78.4 MB of built in storage space (in addition to an external microSD card slot that can be expanded up to 8 Gb), 2.3 inch TFT touchscreen, 2 Mega pixel autofocus digital camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1, and more. The LG C195 can operate on 2G networks (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900).
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG C195:
There are three unlocking methods for the LG C195. Here is the first method.
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will prompt you for a “Sim network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
4. Phone is unlocked!
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*195#
3. If the Phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. You will see the message “SIM network unlock pin. Unlock Attempt 1 of 10?. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Here is the last unlocking method.
1. Input a non accepted simcard (a sim that isn’t from the original carrier) and power on the phone
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial *#865625#
3. Phone will prompt you to enter in your “Sim network unlock PIN”
4. Enter the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network Unlock Successful”
6. Your phone is now permanently unlocked.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com