The LG Optimus 7 E900 was released in November 2010. A few of the notable capabilities of this smartphone include a 1 GHz Scorpion cpu, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8650 Snapdragon chipset, 16GB of built-in storage space, 512 MB ROM, 512 MB RAM, 3.8 inch Corning Gorilla Glass TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors, 5 Mega pixel autofocus LED flash digital camera, secondary 720p@24fps video, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, Gps navigation, and runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Operating system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG Optimus 7:
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier). Power on phone.
2. Once it finishes booting up, the phone will display the message “To use this phone you will need a SIM card from a specific service provider. Type the pin code or insert an approved SIM card.”
3. Below that will be the message “Enter PIN”. On the keypad, type in your unlock code and press the “enter” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
4. An a spinning icon will appear in the top left of the phone to indicate that the phone is being unlocked. Once that stops, your phone is permanently unlocked.
5. Your phone is now unlocked.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com