The LG Optimus G Pro E980 was launched in April 2013. It includes a Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 processor, Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset, Adreno 320 GPU, 16/32 GB of built-in storage space (as well as an external microSD card slot that could be expanded up to 64 Gigabytes), 2 GB RAM, 5.5 inch True Full HD IPS Plus LCD capacitive touch screen with 16M colors, 13 Megapixel auto-focus LED flash digital camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, Gps navigation, and runs on the Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG Optimus G Pro:
There are two unlocking methods for the LG Optimus G Pro E980. Here is the first method.
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard into your phone (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier).
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will prompt you for the “Sim network unlock PIN”. Type in your unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage.
4. Your phone is now unlocked.
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*980#
3. If the phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. The phone will prompt you for the “SIM network unlock pin”. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com