The LG Optimus Net P699 was released in July 2011. It includes an 800 MHz ARM 11 processor, Adreno 200 GPU, 150 MB of integrated storage space (as well as an external microSD card slot that comes with 2 GB of extra storage and can be expanded up to 32 Gb), 512 MB RAM, 3.2 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, 3.15 Mega pixel auto-focus camera, VGA@24fps video, Wi-Fi, HSDPA 3.6 Mbps data, Bluetooth v3.0, Gps navigation, and runs on the Android v2.3.3 (Gingerbread) Operating-system.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG Optimus Net:
There are two unlocking methods for the LG Optimus Net P699. Here is the first method.
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard into your phone (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier).
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will prompt you for the “Sim network unlock PIN”. Type in your unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our unlock LG webpage.
4. Your phone is now unlocked.
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*699#
3. If the phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. The phone will prompt you for the “SIM network unlock pin”. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com
[wdsm_ad id=”2059″ class=” ” ]