The LG Xpression C395 was released in April 2012. The phone comes with 50 MB of built in storage space (as well as an external microSD card slot that can be expanded up to 32 Gigabytes), 3.0 inch TFT touchscreen with 256K colors, 2 Mp autofocus camera, video, Bluetooth v2.1, Gps navigation, a full QWERTY keyboard, and more.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your LG Xpression C395:
There are two unlocking methods for the LG Xpression C395. Here is the first method.
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will prompt you for a “Sim network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
4. Phone is unlocked!
Here is the second unlocking method.
1. Power on your phone without any simcard inserted
2. Once it finishes booting up, go to your phone’s keypad and dial 2945#*395#
3. if the phone displays a list with “Network lock”, “Service Provider Lock”, “Network Subset Lock”, Corporate Lock”, and “SIM/USIM Lock”, you must select Network Lock.
4. You will see the message “SIM network unlock pin. Unlock Attempt 1 of 10?. Enter the unlock code and tap on the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our LG unlock code webpage.
5. Device should say: “Network unlock successful”. Your phone is now permanently unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com