The Samsung C414 was launched in July 2011. A few of the impressive features of this cellphone include 120 MB of integrated storage space (plus an external microSD card slot that can be expanded up to 16 Gb), 2.2 inch TFT screen with 65K colors, secondary external display, 2 Mega-pixel camera, video recording, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP/EDR, GPRS, EDGE, 3.6 Mbps HSDPA, Photocall phonebook with 1000 entries, Up to 4 hours talk time and 200 hours standby.
If you bought this phone and have decided to change carriers, you will need to get it unlocked if you wish to keep using it. Here’s a quick and easy way to get your unlocking instructions and unlock code delivered to you in minutes.
1. Insert a non-accepted simcard (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier). Power on phone.
2. After the phone finishes booting up, it will display the message “Network Lock’.
3. Type in your unlock code and press the “Confirm”. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our Samsung unlock code webpage.
Your phone is now unlocked. Here are alternate unlocking instructions if the method above gives you trouble.
1. Power on your phone (can be done with or without a simcard inserted)
2. Go to the phone’s keypad and dial #7465625*638*Unlock Code#
*Replace the word “Unlock Code” with your phone’s unlock code.
3. Phone will say “Network Lock Deactivated”. Your phone is now unlocked
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com