The Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched in May 2012. A few of the impressive features of this smartphone consist of a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 cpu, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4412 Quad chipset, 16/32/64 of integrated storage space (in addition to an external microSD card slot that can support an additional 64 Gigabytes), 1GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 4.8 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen with 16M colors, 8 Megapixel autofocus LED flash camera, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, secondary 1.9 MP, 720p@30fps, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Gps, and runs on the Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Os.
Unlocking your phone will allow you to use it on ANY GSM carrier worldwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Koodo, Vodafone, Tim, Claro, and many more. Shortly after you order, the unlock code with instructions will be emailed to you.
Listed below are the instructions you will need to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S3:
1) Insert a non accepted simcard and power on the phone
2) Next you will be prompted to enter the “Network lock control key”. Enter in your unlock code and press the “Unlock” button. If you don’t have an unlock code for your phone, you can get one on our Samsung unlock code webpage.
3) You should see a “Network Unlock Successful” message. Your phone is unlocked.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S3 from Europe, here are alternate instructions you can use to check which locks are enabled on your phone, AND to enter in your unlock code.
1) you can check whether phone is locked by dialing *#7465625#
If the “Network lock” is listed as [ON], then your phone is locked and you will need to unlock it if you wish to keep using the phone with other simcards/carriers.
2) You can then purchase your unlock code on our Samsung unlock code webpage.
3) Once you have your code, dial #7465625*638*#
4) The message “Enter Network Lock Control Key” will appear. You can now enter in the unlock code and press “OK”
5) your phone is now unlocked
If the methods above fails, here are alternate instructions. Go to your phones keypad and dial:
replace the word “unlock code” with the NCK (network) unlock code you received. Once entered, should see a “Network Unlock Successful” message. Your phone is unlocked.
Need more help? For support, instructions, and unlock codes, visit www.cellunlockcode.com