1. Insert a non-accepted simcard into your iPhone (a simcard that isn’t from the original carrier).
2. Power on phone.
3. Phone will indicate “Activation Required”.
4. After placing your order, you will need to wait for your unlock activation email. This is an email that we will send you to let you know that your phone has been unlocked.
5. Once you receive the activation email, you are ready to complete the unlock process. Launch the iTunes application on your computer. If a new version of iTunes is available, take the update.
6. With iTunes open, connect your phone to your computer. Your iPhone will go to the home screen and you should see some signal bars from your new carrier in the upper left hand corner, indicating that the phone has been unlocked as it has now picked up your new carrier. If that does not happen, close itunes, open it again, plug in your phone and sync it once more.
7. Your phone is now factory unlocked.
What people say about us
Code arrived fast, thanks